Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Traffic

Nothing really happens on my way to work in the mornings. Monday's are usually boring as there are fewer cars on the road. The excitment (yipee) really starts on Tuesday's as it seems the whole of Virginia gets abandoned for DC exactly at 7:30 every morning. Since everyone heads to the same direction, I try in my own little way to frustrate other drivers.....you see, I never go over 35 miles per hour on the George Washington parkway, and sometimes, I could hear some of these wonderful drivers cursing my mother!!!.

I have been driving on this parkway for so long now that I know every little corner a police cruzer is awaiting the next victim - like a spider eyeing it's next meal (a fly). Although, sometimes I have seen them munching on donuts...heh heh! You've got to love them...

At work in the morning is a whole new story....

No comments: